www.mrsabino.com
 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

1st comes Love, then comes Marriage, then comes Baby...

I do not have a face to see, 
To put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss, 
I don't yet have a name.

You can't yet hold my tiny hands,
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
Or cuddle me so near.

But all will change come January 8th,
That's when I'm due.
I'm your new nephew or niece, grandson or granddaughter,
I can't wait 'til I meet you!

All I ask between then and now,
Is your patience while I grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait,
cause of all the love I'll show.

All I have to give now,
is a wish to you from me.
I cannot wait to be a part
of my new Magpantay/Briones/Cruz/Sabino family.

My mommy loves me more than anything,
and my daddy too.
She says to be a happy family,
we need support from you.

Heaven sent me to my parents,
so that I can learn and grow.
They say that I'm the greatest gift,
that they will ever know.

      It is great joy we get to announce that we are expecting our first child!  Children truly are a gift from our Lord, through the intercession of Mary, and we are thrilled at the privilege and responsibility that God has given us.  The new baby is due to be born around January 8 of next year.  But, with this great joy comes a great request for prayer.   -Mark & Me-


0 comments: